We’re the best experts in getting MSC cruise discounts for military families in Europe. How so?
MSC came to us to assist with writing their policies for U.S. military personnel and Veterans.
The result is, no other cruise line offers more favorable terms for military and Veterans than MSC.
And no other U.S. travel agency has more exclusive deals for military and Veterans than Military Cruise Deals.
How do you get our MSC Cruise Discounts for Military Families in Europe?
Italian-owned MSC is one of the biggest cruise lines in the world, with some of the most luxurious cruise ships in the world.
Our online booking system has the military rate already built-in for all inside and oceanview cabins.
Contact Us if you want a balcony or suite so we can add an extra discount for you that is not reflected in our online pricing!
We have live agents available by phone, email, Skype, and chat – 7 days a week, 15 hours a day!
MSC now offers cruises in the Caribbean!
Click here for more information on our military and Veteran discounts on MSC cruises in the Caribbean.
MSC Loves Americans!
Don’t worry Americans, English is spoken on all the ships! All announcements are made in English, then in Italian. MSC tries very hard to cater to American clients and keep them from having the communication and cultural struggles they would have if they were on foreign soil.
PLUS, Americans get FREE bottled water served at dinner!
Kids still Free on MSC? Yes, on some. Greatly reduced on most.
The best thing about MSC, for people who have kids, is that KIDS 11 and under SAIL FREE on many MSC cruises when they are the 3rd/4th person in the cabin. Christmas sailings and sailings on new ships are excluded. Ask us if your sailing applies!
On the applicable sailings, Kids age 11 and under only pay tax, while kids 12-17 pay a very reduced rate.
Contact Us to make sure the price for your cruise does not include a charge for kids under age 11 and to be sure you get the military discount!
MSC is known for having a different show every night, cool features like the F1 racer 4D cinema, and its delicious pizza and gelato.
MSC gives special care and attention to children. Dedicated entertainment and activities are arranged for children from 3 years of age. Children’s programs are printed daily and are available in the Children’s Center.
Children’s entertainment is free and is organized into four distinct age categories:
Mini Club: 3 to 6 years old,
Junior Club: 7 to 11 years old,
Y-Team: 12 to 14 years old,
MSC Generation Teen Club: 15 to 17 years old.
You can sign your kids up once onboard.
Note: While MSC does not offer a babysitting service, the kids clubs will remain open for your kids during the day while you go on shore excursions booked through MSC.
For more information on cabins for 5 on MSC click here.
For more information on cabins for 5 in EUROPE click here.
What is there to on an MSC cruise? Entertainment, sports and activities for all ages include:
outdoor pool, miniature golf, F-1 simulator, showroom, casino, disco/nightclub, fitness center/jogging track, and tennis/basketball sports courts.
Some of you will be thrilled to hear that MSC offers gluten-free meal options!
Special gluten-free meals are served on the Fantasia, Orchestra, Poesia, Musica, Splendida, Magnifica and Divinia. On all other ships, pre-packaged, gluten-free products are available.
There’s even a kosher-category on the wine list! So clearly, MSC tries very hard to accommodate all dietary needs.
Meanwhile, everything else about MSC dining is very Italian, very European, very chic and very delicious. The menus focus on regional Italian specialties, which is a real bonus for the cruise dining experience. Lunches and dinners in the formal dining rooms are 6- and 7- courses!!
All about MSC cruise ships…
The MSC fleet consists of 16 ships – twelve of which have been built since 2006 – which cruise around the world to over 100 destinations. Over half of this cruise lines fleet is made up of big and beautiful new ships! This gives MSC the distinction of have the ‘youngest’ cruise fleet in the entire cruise industry. That’s a big deal. New ships are really the best way to cruise. We always recommend the newest ships to our clients.
All MSC ships have specialty restaurants for even more private and refined dining, and room service is available 24-hours a day.
Fantasia Class Ships:
Meraviglia – 2017 (98 VIP suites) This is MSC’s brand new ship. There is so much available on-board that we don’t know where to start! They have the longest LED dome at sea over a beautifully designed atrium, they combine luxury, chic, and affordable in ways no other cruise-line does! Not to mention fun, with bars, restaurants, dance clubs, an intricately designed waterpark and plenty of pools! To view deck plans and read about the tons of entertainment facilities available Click here
All future Meraviglia cruises
Preziosa – 2013 (91 VIP suites) cruises the Western Mediterranean
All future Preziosa cruises
Divinia – built 2012 – cruising Mediterranean and Caribbean, from Miami, Istanbul and Italy
All future Divinia cruises
Panamax Class ships: 133,000 tons, 3300 passengers, 1100 balcony cabins
Seventy-one VIP MSC Yacht Club suites located in the most scenic part of the ship, where guests have access to 24-hour butler service. Waterslide, Aqua Park with 150 illuminating musical fountains, 1700-seat theater with live entertainment every night, interactive 4-D cinema, Formula 1 race car driving simulators, WiFi zones, magrodome, retractable roof over the pool area!
Splendida, built 2009 – cruising Western Mediterranean from Rome, Genoa and Marseille, France and Valencia, Spain. All future Splendida cruises
Fantasia – built 2008 – cruises the Mediterranean and South America
Musica Class ships: 92,000 tons, 2500 average number of passengers, over 800 balcony cabins
Fifty-four VIP MSC Yacht Club suites, unique activities on Musica class ships includes – rock climbing and volleyball.
Magnifica – built in 2010, cruises British Isle, and Greece, Turkey and Black Sea
Poesia, built in 2008, cruises from Ft. Lauderdale in the winter, and Southern Europe in winter
Orchestra, built in 2007, cruises Western Mediterranean in summer and South America in winter.
Musica – built in 2006, cruises Northern Europe, Scandinavia and Fjords in summer
Contemporary Class ships: 59,000 tons, average 1700 passengers, 200 balcony cabins
Since members of the Military Can Get Redeployed, MSC and Military Cruise Deals created a special policy just for Military Families.
WHAT if he’s re-deployed, and we have to cancel the cruise?
Will we lose all our money?
If a member of the United States Armed Forces or Canadian Armed Forces can no longer travel due to redeployment or revocation of leave – MSC Cruises will issue a full cruise credit for use on a future sail date. Must be verified by a letter from a commanding officer. Cancellation must be done within 15 days and future cruise credit is good for two years from cancellation.
However, this is just MSC, and is only if cancellation is for redeployment or revocation of leave. IT DOES NOT cover cancellations for reasons of death, illness, or injury in the family, or give you medical coverage while on the cruise.
So, even though you are getting this layer of free protection from MSC up until 15 days before your departure date, you may still be wise to consider TRAVEL INSURANCE. We provide a military discount on that as well, and our travel insurance is FREE for kids.
Cabins on all MSC ships are separated into four different experience categories to help cruisers pick a budget and level of luxury that best fits their needs. These are Bella, Fantastica, Aurea, and Yacht Club.
Lowest priced staterooms:
Balcony, Ocean View, Outside with Partial View, Interior and Interior Studio
Enjoy all the wonderful benefits of cruising, including fine dining, world-class entertainment, recreation and more:
- Guests request either an early dining option or a late one and a dining time within that range will be assigned, according to availability.
- ZOE – voice enabled virtual personal cruise assistant (available on MSC Grandiosa and MSC Bellissima)
- MSC for Me app
Suite, Balcony, Ocean View, Interior and Staterooms for Families
All the benefits of the Bella Experience plus a variety of extra privileges:
- Ideally located staterooms and views, including the upper decks with easy access to main areas.
- Guests request either an early dining option or a late one and a dining time within that range will be assigned, according to availability, but with priority over Bella guests. *
- 24-hour room service is available with FREE continental breakfast. Choose from our free room service menu or upgrade for a fee.
*Extra Benefit: “Fantastica” Experience guests staying in Balcony staterooms and Suites of the renovated MSC Armonia may have dinner in the dedicated restaurants with time-flexible My Choice Dining. Dining times vary slightly per ship and may be changed once on board.
The Aurea experience staterooms are B3 balconies and S3 suites. They include:
Suite, Duplex Suite, Grand Suite, Suite with Whirlpool and Balcony*
All the benefits of the Fantastica Experience plus spa and other amenities:
- Easy Drink Package includes a selection of spirits, cocktails, Heineken draft (bottled Miller Lite beer – the Caribbean only), wine, soft drinks and coffee.
- My Choice Dining** with selectable My Choice Dining times. Reservations are recommended.
- Spa Package including two 50-minute massages per stateroom from the Spa Menu, tanning booth and unrestricted use of the Thermal Area.****
- Access to the private sun deck.***
- Priority boarding.
- An elegant stateroom with bathrobe and slippers and a complimentary room diffuser with our exclusive fragrance, Med by MSC.
- * The drink package refers to the Easy Beverage package which is ‘all inclusive’ up to $6 per drink.
Yacht Club Suites
The Yacht Club staterooms are so luxurious they are practically a private cruise within a cruise! They include:
The epitome of elegance and luxury at sea, the MSC Yacht Club offers a cruise experience like no other.
- Lavishly fitted suites offering outstanding comfort located in the upper decks of the ship
- Panoramic Top Sail Lounge with bar, afternoon tea service, light food selection 20 hours per day and live music available every night
- Dedicated exclusive Sun Deck with pool, whirlpool, solarium and bar
- Gourmet dining in the private MSC Yacht Club restaurant with a free choice of dining time during restaurant opening hours
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out
- 24 hours butler service and a dedicated concierge
- 24 hours room service available
- Unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club areas including a mini bar
- Complimentary beverages in all onboard bars and restaurants, according to the selection available in each venue
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea SPA
- Relaxation amenities in each suite (including bathrobe and slippers)
- Most rewarding experience for MSC Voyagers Club points
- Newspaper directly delivered in the stateroom on request
- Premium Internet Package*, up to 4GB (depending on the length of the cruise)
- Customized services
- Possibility to organize exclusive shopping experiences (not included in cruise fare)
- Possibility to organize tailor-made excursions (not included in cruise fare)
- MSC for Me Wristband** (from age 12), a wearable waterproof device, to use on the ship without a cruise card. Unlock your stateroom, book services and make purchases with your device.
WORLD OF CHOICE
- Access to all ship’s facilities (bars and lounges, specialty restaurants, pools, etc)
- Premium buffet 20 hours per day (gourmet menu for every moment of the day)
- A varied program of Broadway and Las Vegas-style theatre shows available almost every day
- MSC Aurea Spa treatments (not included in the cruise fare)
- Entertainment activities for adults, infants and children
- Recreational activities for children: foreign language learning games and Doremi Chef cooking sessions with our onboard staff (subject to availability)
- Open-air sports facilities
- Well-equipped gym with panoramic view