- This secure form will allow you to pay your deposit or any payments for your cruise. You can enter a 2nd card in the comments box.
- Deposits are 100% refundable until the final payment date unless you booked a non-refundable fare in which case the deposit will NOT be refunded.
Final payments are due 75-120 days prior to sailing, depending on the cruise line.
- Cancellation after we have posted your final payment WILL result in cruise line penalties up to the full amount of your cruise.
- If your card is a debit card, be sure to have your bank pre-authorize the charge or it may be declined because most debit cards have a daily spending limit.
- It is important that you check with your credit card company the day after you deposit or pay in full to make SURE the charge was approved. If a card is declined, we are NOT always notified by the cruise line. If it is a debit card, you should first call your bank and get approval since most debit cards have a daily spending limit.
- If the payment fails, your cruise could be cancelled with loss of deposit.