Can you get a military discount on a Celestyal cruise?
YES – our military discount applies to every Celestyal ship and sailing!
Our online cruise search and booking engine is configured to add a military discount to every Celestyal cruise!
Go ahead and compare our online rates to anyone else.
We’re always less than Travelocity, Orbitz, USAA, Expedia, Vacations To Go and the cruise line directly!
Then feel free to book the cruise directly online or Contact Us for assistance.
How does Celestyal compare to the American cruise lines that you already have heard of (Carnival, Royal, etc).
Celestyal’s smaller all-inclusive ships give families a small-ship experience for a fraction of the price.
This cruise line includes gratuities, alcoholic beverages (not top shelf), and shore excursions in their price!!! This is a great value!!
The 7-day cruises come with 3 excursions, and the 3-4 day cruises come with 2 excursions.
The foundation of the company’s philosophy is the ‘destination.’
They try to integrate this throughout, offering passengers a personalized experience where they will live, feel and taste the best each region has to offer through authentic moments!
Your Celestyal cruise rate includes:
- Port Charges
- Cabin Accommodation in the Category you have booked
- Full Board (except specialty menu in the Dining Room & Room Service)
- Onboard Entertainment, day & night activities
- Use of Swimming Pools
- Use of Fitness Center & Sauna
- Use of safety deposit box
- Selected unlimited drink package
- Selected shore excursions
Depending on the number of children and their age, activities will be organized on a daily basis for the children during navigation hours. Please review the daily program that will be issued on-board. Celestyal has a smaller, shallower pool for younger cruisers (the size and number of pools vary from ship to ship). Celestyal also offers kids menus.
Who can sail on Celestyal?
- Passengers 18 and over
- Infants that are at least 3 months old
- Kids, seniors, and everyone in between!
- Celestyal DOES have cabins that hold 3/4 passengers.
Review from Alison’s Celestyal trip to Cuba ( Grecian trips will be more Greece focused)
- amazing rear facing deck with hot tub, bar and cigars
- ship stocks and sells authentic Cuban products i.e. Bucanero Beer, Havana Club Rum, Cohiba Cigars
- great, friendly staff
- Cuban trio musicians make appearances all over the ship
- Cuban music played on board
- lectures about Cuban culture etc available
- professors on board from uni. of Havana giving lectures and available to chat
- most shore excursions included in pricing
- all inclusive drink package
- shore excursions on new buses with HVAC, great programming in Cuba
- ship circles around the entire island
- pick the ship up in Jamaica, not as easy and driving to Florida
- ship seems a bit tired, need a revamp
- food is very European based – good, just not quite what we were accustomed to
- can’t flush toilet paper (WEIRD!)
- expensive (but SO much is included)
- older crowd, no kids on board (not sure if that was just a coincidence– also could be a plus!)