Hope and Mitchell Bank.
Your travel experts and owners of Military Cruise Deals
Here is why you can trust us!
- We’ve been in business since 2001!
- We’ve booked cruise and resort vacations for thousands of military families
- Most of our business is repeat and referral.
- We don’t take a penny from our customers. No fee to book, no fee to cancel.
- We don’t even have the ability to take credit cards. Your card is charged by the cruise line, not us. So we never have your money!
- Our large volume and exclusive arrangements with cruise lines for the military provide you with the best discount possible.
- We’re CRAZY ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- We have experienced agents available 7 days a week.
- It’s rare that it takes us longer than 15 minutes to return emails!
- We have a 24-hour answering service in case you’re having an emergency
- We’re a family-owned business, and we’re supporting children and aging parents, just like most of you.
- The agent who answers the phone is likely one of the owners of the company who REALLY cares that you be treated right.
- Have you read our reviews? We’re very proud of those.
- We’re experts! We have some serious cruising experience and we know exactly what we’re doing.
- Some of the cruise lines even tell their agents to defer to us if there is a dispute since we know their military policies better than their own agents. Seriously.
- We have personal, high -level contacts at all the cruise lines.
- We have the ability and commitment to fight for our clients on behalf of their best interests.
- Our loyalty is to YOU, our customers, not to any cruise line.
Your privacy is important to us.
Military Cruise Deals realizes the privacy concerns of today’s Internet users. We are committed to protecting your privacy online, and want to give you peace of mind by disclosing all of our intended uses of personal information.
Military Cruise Deals will not disclose any personal information about you or your travel plans to any other persons or companies. Personal information will only be divulged when required by law, or in the interest of protecting the rights and/or property of Military Cruise Deals.
As the president of Military Cruise Deals, I welcome you to our innovative system of booking cruise vacations at discounted rates. I know you will enjoy the savings and appreciate the high level of service our consultants are committed to providing.
Mitchell and Hope Bank
Founders, Military Cruise Deals.com
Thousands of military families have trusted us to book their cruises for them, and you can too!
Being from a military family, I wanted to provide a discount for all military families on ALL cruises. Not just the ones the cruise line wanted to discount.
So I created Military Cruise Deals which allowed me to provide discounts even when the cruise line did not. I do this by sharing the commission from the cruise line with you!
Our dedicated team consists of myself, my wife Hope and super nice, smart and cheerful agents. They are Becca, Leilani, Kevin and Francis. Almost all agents speak Spanish. When you call, you will get one of us or if it is after hours or all lines are busy, our live answering service will take your information and one of us will return your call promptly.
This site is dedicated to my father, 1st Lieutenant, Ralph Bank, who served proudly in WWII.
He served with the 16TH Cavalry regiment. taught at Camp Lee officer candidate school (OCS). served with the 3RD army in the European theater; ran truck convoys. received 3 battle stars and the WWII victory medal.
In our first year, 2001, we became the fastest growing no-fee military cruise agency in the United States by providing expert cruise consultants, personal customer service and the lowest prices.
We are accredited by CLIA, the official trade organization of the cruise industry
The Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) works in partnership with nearly 17,000 affiliated travel agencies throughout North America to ensure the highest caliber of cruise sales expertise and service for cruise vacationers.
I’m originally from Toronto, Canada. However, I seem to have caught the travel bug early on in life. Starting at the age of 16, I began a series of foreign living and exploring experiences. From then until now I have lived in Switzerland twice, the Canary Islands, traveled with a companion by bicycle from Vancouver to Columbia, Montreal, Panama on two occasions, and San Diego CA. I am currently settled with my family in Puerto Rico.
We have been enjoying exploring this enchanted island. From the mountains to the sea there is so much to do! We have especially been enjoying fresh tropical fruits, cacao, and criollo food. Our interests have taken us all over the island looking for new beaches to snorkel and we are always on the lookout for waterfall adventures.
My travels and adventures have instigated a deep desire to help travelers make the most out of their experience. I wholeheartedly enjoy helping all of you find the best cruise experience and if you’re traveling somewhere I’ve been, I just might have some interesting tips and anecdotes…
Kevin Dunne, Cruise Consultant
I was raised in a small town called Sutter Creek in Northern California. There wasn’t much to do in this quiet little town so, as a young kid, I would always go on adventures to keep myself entertained. That part didn’t really change as I got older because I love to travel and explore any time that I can.
I’m first generation Irish, so I’ve spent a good amount of time in Ireland and I could never get enough of it. In 2016, my fiance and I hiked 500 miles of the Appalachian Trail. Basically, we walked from Georgia to Virginia. It was more fun than it sounds. I’ve also traveled to Hawaii and a good bit of the Caribbean. So many more places to check off the bucket list.
I currently live in beautiful and exciting Puerto Rico with my lovely fiance. We’re both very pleased to have started our settling process in such a perfect place. No more freezing cold winters for us! Plus, there’s a cruise port just a couple hours away that always has ships coming and going.
Cruising is a great way to explore the globe. Eat, drink and enjoy entertainment in between each awesome destination. You can’t go wrong with that. Any cruise would be worth every penny if you ask me!