Below are links which list all European cruises for Spring Break 2018.
(Don’t know which district you’re in, or would like to see your school calendar, Click here)
- Stationed in Germany and want to see your closest cruise ports? Click here
- Need a cabin for 5 to the Eastern Med? Click here.
- Need a cabin for 5 to the Western Med? Click here.
(Almost every picture on this page is of a location in the Western Mediterranean! Unfortunately cruisers to Northern Europe will have to wait for summer.)
FOR THE EAST and SOUTH districts:
There is no school on Friday, March 30, so you might be willing to leave on this date. School resumes Monday, April 9, so if you don’t want your kids to miss school, the only cruise departure dates which keep you in that window are March 30 to April 1.
Here’s a link for ALL cruise departures March 30 to April 2.*
Here’s a link to the few cruises to the Eastern Med during this time. (This link includes Venice departures to Athens and Santorini.)
*NEW* Royal Caribbean has added a Symphony of the Seas sailing from Barcelona on March 31st for 5 nights. This sailing is an option as well.
FOR THE EU WEST DISTRICT:
Here’s a link to ALL cruises during your Spring Break dates, March 24 – April 9.
Here’s all 7-day Western Med cruises – which include Barcelona, Rome, La Spezia in Italy, Palma de Mallorca, Palermo in Sicily, Cagliari in Sardinia, Valletta in Malta, Marseille in the South of France, etc.
Here’s all 7-day Eastern Med cruises – which include Venice, Athens, Santorini, Corfu etc.
There is ONE Canary Islands cruise available during your Spring Break.
In Germany? The closest cruise ports to you are:
For Western Med cruises: Savona, Genoa, La Spezia, Livorno, and Marseille are about an 7-8 hour drive from Stuttgart and K-town. Barcelona and Rome are about a 12 hour drive from central Germany – so much farther.
For Eastern Med cruises, Venice is best! Venice is only 7 hours by car from Stuttgart.
Click here to see directions to the cruise terminal, where to stay and where to park in Venice.
Brindisi is located in the far south of Italy. It is a 14-hour drive from Stuttgart.
How far are you from each cruise port? How much would it be to take a train, plane or bus? Click here and enter in your location and any cruise port to get those answers!
Need a cabin for five in the Eastern Med?
There ARE NO CABINS FOR FIVE or more on any Eastern Med cruises during your Spring Break week.
So, if you’re a family of five wanting to do the Eastern Med and go from Venice to Santorini and Athens, you’ll have to get TWO cabins to hold your entire family.
There are only two ships doing Eastern Med cruises over your spring break.
- Costa Deliziosa – has no cabins for five.*If you got two balcony cabins the divider between them opens, so your balcony cabins could be connecting in that way. This can be requested from the cabin steward unless there is a safety issue or inclement weather.
- The number of connecting cabins varies based on availability. Categories which may have connecting cabins are Balconies: BP, BC, Ocean views: EP, and nsides: IP, IC.
- MSC Musica – no cabins for five.*If you got two balcony cabins the divider between them opens, so your balcony cabins could be connecting in that way.This can be requested from the cabin steward unless there is a safety issue or inclement weather.
- The only connecting cabins on the Musica are cabins for two in the B2 and B3 balcony levels on decks 9, 10, 11 or 12. There are no inside or ocean view connecting cabins on this ship. There are no TRIPLE and DOUBLE connecting cabins on this ship!!
Need a cabin for five in the Western Med?
For the Western Med, there are six ships which have a few cabins for five. See below.
Cabins for five on Spring Break week often sell out 9 months in advance, so if you need one, put your refundable deposit down NOW!
Ships doing Western Med cruises with cabins for five are:
- Costa Favolosa
- Costa Mediterranea
- Costa Fascinosa
- Costa Diadema
- Costa Magica
- MSC Meraviglia
Here’s a link to all sailings on these ships over your Spring Break week!
YOU CAN’T BOOK A CABIN FOR FIVE ONLINE.
Call us to book the cabin for 5 for you at 866-964-5482 or email email@example.com
Here are links to the three EU DOD school calendars:
EU East 32 schools- Central/Eastern Germany (Includes Kaiserslautern, Ramstein, Stuttgart and Wiesbaden)
EU South 15 schools- Italy, Spain, Bahrain, Turkey (Ankara, Turkey; Aviano, Naples, Vicenza and Livorno in Italy; Bahrain in Kingdom of Bahrain, Rota and Sevilla in Spain, and Sigonella in Sicily!
EU West 18 schools – Brussels, Netherlands, United Kingdom (England), and West Germany This district has a TWO weeks off for Spring Break.
Lavender fields, France