All of the main cruise lines are kid friendly! There are activities for your kids on ALL of the lines.
They all have kids clubs for different age-groups, with separate areas, staff, and age-appropriate activities like:
- Cooking classes,
- Sports courts with tournaments,
- Dance classes, trivia, game tables,
- Arcade games, movies at the pool, water slides, shows and much more.
Many cruise ships have big, exciting things like:
- Ropes courses,
- A circus school,
- Giant water slides,
- Ice skating rinks,
- Rock-climbing walls, bumper cars, a surf simulator, and an F1 racer!
And much more! For example:
- Celebrity has all of the technological gadgets, with an Xbox and Xbox kinect area, to the “i-take” scavenger hunt for teens using Go-Pro cameras!
- MSC has a play area sponsored by Lego, and a nursery sponsored by Chico’s toys.
- On Royal Caribbean your kids can meet Shrek and the penguins from Madagascar.
- On Carnival they’ll meet the Cat in the Hat from the Dr. Seuss books.
- On Costa they can hug Peppa Pig, and there’s the DoReMi family on MSC.
- Norwegian has their kids clubs partnered with none other than Nickelodeon!
- And on Disney they’ll meet the infamous Mickey Mouse and all his friends – of course!