Things We Love About Norwegian Cruises
Affordable meets luxury! The best deals on cruises to the Caribbean, Alaska and Europe always include Norwegian sailings and U.K. military does qualify for our discounts!
Norwegian ships also have large family suites that sleep up to SIX and have butler service, so someone else besides mom will be available to satisfy the kids’ every whim. How nice is that!
In fact, Norwegian offers the LARGEST SUITES AT SEA – would you believe, a 3-bedroom Garden Villa at 5750 square feet! Walking into the Garden Villa is like no other experience. The living room is expansive and can hold up to 100 guests for a party. The baby grand piano has a player feature and the Bose sound system is incredible! You actually have the choice of three areas that meals can be served the formal table in the living room, the informal table in the protected private courtyard, or the table up on the sun deck. You have access to all the specialty restaurant menus that your butler will serve to you in one of the eating areas.
Find Norwegian Cruise Deals for Military Families
Take a look at what’s inside a Norwegian Cruise Liner
The specialty restaurants are so affordable, most just from $15 to $25 per person. But if you’re ready to splurge and make your cruise a true culinary experience there are more expensive specialty options – including a Chef’s Table. We’re all over that! Of course, your cruise fare includes all meals at the main restaurant, buffets and 24-hour room service.
And children eat for less! Children 3 years and younger eat for FREE in the specialty restaurants, while children 4-12 can choose from a complimentary Kids’ Menu or from the restaurant’s Specialty Kids’ Menu for half price!
Need a midnight or 3 a.m. snack? No problem. Complimentary room service is available around the clock and all but two Norwegian ships have a complimentary 24-hour eatery where you can eat in-house so as not to bother your roommates.
Cabins for 1
Only Norwegian cruise ships now have cabins custom-designed for a single cruiser, which includes access to their own private Studio Lounge, where they can meet and mingle with other Studio dwellers.
Bowling on board! Now they’ve really thought of everything. We had come to expect waterslides and zip lines on cruise ships – but, a bowling alley?! Even better, at night the game is for adults only!
Comprehensive Onboard Golf Academy includes onboard private or group lessons, complimentary golf clinics for every skill level, access to the V1 Digital Coaching system, priority debarkation and VIP access to the top golf courses in almost every port, round-trip transportation to the course, and more.
For ten years running, Norwegian has been named “Best Cruise Line Casino” by readers of Casino Player and Porthole Magazines, with slots, table games and live poker tables and poker tournaments.
The brand-new Norwegian Breakaway began sailing in June 2013! Here is some more info on all Breakaway sailings:
- the largest ship ever to home port in New York!
- a wide range of accommodations, from well-appointed solo staterooms to two-bedroom family suites makes this ship – modern boutique hotel meets the sea
- a new cruise ship departing from New York – you’d think this would be very expensive. But remember Norwegian stands for affordable luxury.
Right now, departures for next October through March start at $559 and include a 4 category upgrade AND a $50 onboard credit.
The Norwegian Getaway is now making 7-day cruises out Miami. If you’re all about being on NEW NEW ships: Click here to book yourself on the Getaway’s first sailings.
Epic cruise sailings click here.
- Built in 2010, the Epic is one of the largest cruise ships in the world, with a passenger capacity of over 4000, 1080 feet long, and weighing over 153,000 tons!
- It was voted “Best Cruise Ship” by Travel Weekly in 2011
- They’ve taken entertainment to a whole new level – featuring Cirque de Soliel’s Blue Man Group!
- There are more than 20 different dining options on board which you can enjoy Freestyle – meaning, your time, your way.
- With 1365 balcony cabins this ship is all about the fresh air cruising experience.
- In the winter the Epic sails round trip from Miami on 7-day cruises to the nicest Bahamas ports, including St. Maarten and St. Thomas.
- In the summer the Epic sails round trip from either Rome or Barcelona, doing 7-day Western Mediterranean cruises.
Pride of America
- Pride of America is the only cruise ship that sails to the four main islands of Hawaii without spending days at sea visiting a far-away foreign port. As a result of this unique vacation, there is strong demand for her one-of-a-kind itinerary, Norwegian will be increasing the prices on all her Pride cruises in January 2013. In addition, Pride of America will receive some major enhancements beginning in April 2013.
- Porthole Magazine voted the Pride of America the “Best Hawaii Itinerary” from 2005 to 2011.
- Every 7-day Hawaii cruise includes one or two overnight stays – giving you nearly 100 hours ashore to explore.
Norwegian Jade: Best deals on all future Jade sailings
- Sailing the Mediterranean year-round, Norwegian Jade is the perfect way to explore the pyramids, castles, cathedrals, romantic islands and sophisticated cities of Europe including: Venice, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos, Rome, Naples, Istanbul, Dubrovnik, Halfa and more.
- And as you cruise from port to port along stunning coastlines, you’ll be entertained day and night with exciting nightclubs, award-winning restaurants, a grand casino, swimming pools, a pampering spa and so much more.
- There’s tons of fun for kids too, so bring the whole family, and enjoy the European cruise adventure of a lifetime on the Jade!
- Entertainment includes Second City comedy troupe, wireless access is available in all public areas
- In the summer, sails mostly round trip from Boston on 7-day cruises to Bermuda.
- In the winter, cruises 7-days from Tampa to Western Caribbean ports of Belize, Oceania Maya and Cozumel.
- Our favorite cruise on the day is their repositioning cruise from Tampa to Boston in the spring or Boston to Tampa in the fall, stopping at many Caribbean and Bahamas ports.
- This sparkling cruise ship is the perfect choice for year-round cruises from New York; taking our guests to the Bahamas, Florida, the Caribbean and up the coast of Canada and New England.
- From a chic, four-lane bowling alley to tons of dining choices and Freestyle Cruising, Norwegian Gem has it all. Chill out by the pool, get lucky in the casino, unwind at the spa, and make the kids happy with our water slides, Wii™ games and lots more.
- Accommodations range from the luxurious multi-room or romantic suites to spacious and affordable staterooms.
- offering the best deals in the cruise industry on sailings from Los Angeles, Seattle Vancouver, New Orleans and New York City
- As the namesake of the “Jewel Class” cruise ships, you can bet she’s got it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship’s filled with excitement: 16 dining options, 13 bars and nightclubs and that’s just the beginning.
- Whether cruising to the warmth of the Caribbean or exploring the glaciers of Alaska, we invite you to experience the wonders of getting there aboard Norwegian Pearl.
- Her chic bowling alley, rock climbing wall, 16 delicious dining options, 13 bars and lounges, casino, spa, pools, fitness center, The Haven Garden Villas and so much more make this Jewel Class cruise ship a destination of her own.
- Sailing the Mediterranean year-round, Norwegian Spirit is all about traveling in style.
- While at sea, check out the Tivoli Pool, four outdoor hot tubs, and, for the kids, Buccaneer’s Wet & Wild. And that’s just the beginning – you can also enjoy the 14 dining options, 10 bars and lounges, Maharajah’s Casino and the Roman Spa & Fitness Center.
- Run a mile 12 decks high on a state-of-the-art treadmill fronted by floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Offers unique 9-day sailings to the exotic Canary Islands during the winter months
- From the moment you step aboard, you’ll see that Norwegian Sky offers something for everyone. Your options are nearly limitless with 10 dining options, 11 bars and lounges, an onboard spa and a casino that has all of your favorite games and slots.
- The popular Norwegian Sky offers 3- and 4-day cruises year-round to the Bahamas from Miami. And, if you decide to bring the kids, we’ll keep them entertained all day, while you lounge by the pool, play in the casino, or enjoy dinner at one of many restaurants.
- Be a part of the ultimate happy hour, sailing out of Miami at 5 o’clock every Friday of the year.
- Catch a show nightly in the 1,000-seat Stardust Lounge.
- Dine in Le Bistro, with delicious French cuisine – every table has an ocean view.
Note – the cruise rates are so low on the Sky, there is not enough commission there to proe a discount. So, there is no need to call us when booking a cabin on any Sky sailing – you may book it directly on our website.
Proof of Military ID is required to take advantage of Norwegian Military Discounts. Your eligibility must be verified at the time of booking. Verification documents include one of the following:
Here’s why military folks like you should book your Norwegian cruise with Military Cruise Deals:
- You’ll pay the lowest possible rate – lower than if you’d booked with the cruise line directly, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, or VacationsToGo.
- Onboard credits galore! We have onboard credits in the amount of $25 to $250 to hand out on almost every Norwegian sailings.
- We save you, even more, money on travel insurance and shore excursions!
- We apply our military discount to all cabins that contain any friends and family of military personnel – so your whole group gets our discount!
- If the price of your cruise COMES DOWN, we’ll get you the lower rate or the difference in the form of onboard credits or upgrades.
- We charge no booking or cancellation fees of any kind!
- We’re always available by phone – so you can get excellent customer service from a cruise expert every day of the week!
Norwegian for kids!
Norwegian cruise line is a fun choice for adventurous kids who take full advantage of their water slides, dance parties, and ropes course.
Children’s Entourage and Splash Academy is free and is organized into five distinct age categories:
Dolphins: 10-12 years old,
Seals: 6-9 years old,
Turtles: 3-5 years old,
and Guppies: 6 months- 3 years old.
Note: While Norwegian does not offer babysitting service, the kids clubs will remain open for kids 3-12 every night from 10:30-1:30 am, as well as on port days when the ship is docked. There are fees.
The Norwegian Escape has group babysitting for babies (at least one-year-old on Royal Caribbean) that costs money and is based on availability.
A new cabin category called a Family Balcony is located near the kids’ area of the ship, includes a king-sized bed for the parents and two single births for kids. These balcony cabins are almost 25% wider than the industry standard and there are many connecting staterooms.
How to Book a Norwegian Cruise at the discounted military rates:
You may book directly online, however… to confirm that the rate shown online was the lowest rate available to you and to get our additional discount applied. we strongly suggest that you call MilitaryCruiseDeals.com at 1-866-9-MILITARY (866-964-5482) and speak with one of our cruise specialists.
Be sure to tell the agent that you or a family member is part of the Armed Forces. Active, or retired. The agent will then help you find the right cruise.
If Norwegian is offering their own military rate, you will get that rate for as many cabins as they allow. Even if no military discount is offered by Norwegian, we will apply our military discount to the other cabins.
How can you save you money even AFTER your cruise is booked and paid for?
Imagine if your travel agent called you and said, “I’ve been keeping an eye on your cruise. This morning the cruise line lowered the price of your cabin category by $200 per person, and I was able to refare it to that new lower rate. So, I just wanted to let you know that your balance due is now $400 less! That’s all. Have a nice day.”
Or, “I checked on your cruise status today and there was a free-upgrade offer available, so I can get you moved up from deck 6 to deck 10 if you’d like?” Or an ocean view cabin up to a balcony for free! Things like this happen often and we are happy to help look for opportunities like that for you!
We make phone calls like that on a regular basis, because even after our clients book with us, we STILL are on the lookout for ways they can get more and pay less.
Between the time you book your cruise and your cruise sails, we monitor the cruise line’s rate, and if we notice that it becomes less than what you paid, we contact the cruise line and request that they refare your cruise to the new lower rate, upgrade you to a higher category, or provide an on-board credit for the difference. If you notice before we do, call us!