All about Norwegian Cruise Line
Things we love about Norwegian...
Affordable meets luxury! The best deals on cruises to the Caribbean, Alaska and Europe always include Norwegian sailings and U.K. military does qualify for our discounts!
Yet Norwegian ships also have large family suites that sleep up to SIX and have butler service, so someone else besides mom will be available to satisfy the kids' every whim. How nice is that!
In fact, Norwegian offers the LARGEST SUITES AT SEA - would you believe, a 3-bedroom Garden Villa at 5750 square feet! Walking into the Garden Villa is like no other experience. The living room is expansive and can hold up to 100 guests for a party. The baby grand piano has a player feature and the Bose sound system is incredible! You actually have the choice of three areas that meals can be served the formal table in the living room, the informal table in the protected private courtyard, or the table up on the sun deck. You have access to all the specialty restaurant menus that your butler will serve to you in one of the eating areas.
The specialty restaurants are so affordable, most just from $15 to $25 per person. But if you’re ready to splurge and make your cruise a true culinary experience there are more expensive specialty options - including a Chef’s Table. We’re all over that! Of course, your cruise fare includes all meals at the main restaurant, buffets and 24 hour room service.
And children eat for less! Children 3 years and younger eat for FREE in the specialty restaurants, while children 4-12 can choose from a complimentary Kids’ Menu or from the restaurants Specialty Kids’ Menu for half price!
Need a midnight or 3 a.m. snack? No problem. Complimentary room service is available around the clock and all but two Norwegian ships have a complimentary 24-hour eatery where you can eat in-house so as not to bother your roommates.
Finally - a cruise ship cabin made for one!
Only Norwegian cruise ships now have cabins custom-designed for a single cruiser, which includes access to their own private Studio Lounge, where they can meet and mingle with other Studio dwellers.Bowling on board! Now they’ve really thought of everything. We had come to expect waterslides and zip lines on cruise ships - but, a bowling alley?! Even better, at night the game is for adults-only!
Comprehensive Onboard Golf Academy includes: onboard private or group lessons, complimentary golf clinics for every skill level, access to the V1 Digital Coaching system, priority debarkation and VIP access to the top golf courses in almost every port, round trip transportation to the course, and more.
For ten years running, Norwegian has been named “Best Cruise Line Casino” by readers of Casino Player and Porthole Magazines, with slots, table games and live poker tables and poker tournaments.
All About Norwegian’s Ships
The brand-new Norwegian Breakaway began sailing in June 2013!
For more info on all Breakaway sailings, click here.
- the largest ship ever to home port in New York!
- a wide range of accommodations, from well-appointed solo staterooms to two-bedroom family suites makes this ship - modern boutique hotel meets the sea
- a new cruise ship departing from New York - you’d think this would be very expensive. But remember, Norwegian stands for affordable luxury.
Right now, departures for next October through March start at $559 and include a 4 category upgrade, AND a $50 onboard credit.
The Norwegian Getaway,is now making 7-day cruises out Miami. If you’re all about being on NEW NEW ships,
Click here to book yourself on the Getaway’s first sailings.
Epic cruise sailings, click here.
- Built in 2010, the Epic is one of the largest cruise ships in the world, with a passenger capacity of over 4000, 1080 feet long, and weighing over 153,000 tons!
- It was voted “Best Cruise Ship” by Travel Weekly in 2011
- They’ve taken entertainment to a whole new level - featuring Cirque de Soliel’s Blue Man Group!
- There are more than 20 different dining options on board which you can enjoy Freestyle - meaning, your time, your way.
- With 1365 balcony cabins this ship is all about the fresh air cruising experience.
- In the winter the Epic sails round trip from Miami on 7-day cruises to the nicest Bahamas ports, including St. Maarten and St. Thomas.
- In the summer the Epic sails round trip from either Rome or Barcelona, doing 7-day Western Mediterranean cruises.
Pride of America
All future sailings on the Pride
- Pride of America is the only cruise ship that sails to the four main islands of Hawaii without spending days at sea visiting a far-away foreign port. As a result of this unique vacation, there is strong demand for her one-of-a-kind itinerary, Norwegian will be increasing the prices on all her Pride cruises in January 2013. In addition, Pride of America will receive some major enhancements beginning in April 2013.
- Porthole Magazine voted the Pride of America the “Best Hawaii Itinerary” from 2005 to 2011.
- Every 7-day Hawaii cruise includes one or two overnight stays – giving you nearly 100 hours ashore to explore.
Best deals on all future Jade sailings
- Sailing the Mediterranean year-round, Norwegian Jade is the perfect way to explore the pyramids, castles, cathedrals, romantic islands and sophisticated cities of Europe including: Venice, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos, Rome, Naples, Istanbul, Dubrovnik, Halfa and more.
- And as you cruise from port to port along stunning coastlines, you’ll be entertained day and night with exciting nightclubs, award-winning restaurants, a grand casino, swimming pools, a pampering spa and so much more.
- There’s tons of fun for kids too, so bring the whole family, and enjoy the European cruise adventure of a lifetime on the Jade!
Best deals on all future Dawn sailings
- Entertainment includes Second City comedy troupe, wireless access is available in all public areas
- In the summer, sails mostly round trip from Boston on 7-day cruises to Bermuda.
- In the winter, cruises 7-days from Tampa to Western Caribbean ports of Belize, Oceania Maya and Cozumel.
- Our favorite cruise on the day is their repositioning cruise from Tampa to Boston in the spring or Boston to Tampa in the fall, stopping at many Caribbean and Bahamas ports.
Best deals on all future Gem sailings
- This sparkling cruise ship is the perfect choice for year-round cruises from New York; taking our guests to the Bahamas, Florida, the Caribbean and up the coast of Canada and New England.
- From a chic, four-lane bowling alley to tons of dining choices and Freestyle Cruising, Norwegian Gem has it all. Chill out by the pool, get lucky in the casino, unwind at the spa, and make the kids happy with our water slides, Wii™ games and lots more.
- Accommodations range from the luxurious multi-room or romantic suites to spacious and affordable staterooms.
Best deals on all future Jewel sailings
- offering the best deals in the cruise industry on sailings from Los Angeles, Seattle Vancouver, New Orleans and New York City
- As the namesake of the "Jewel Class" cruise ships, you can bet she's got it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship's filled with excitement: 16 dining options, 13 bars and nightclubs and that's just the beginning.
Best deals on all future Pearl sailings
- Whether cruising to the warmth of the Caribbean or exploring the glaciers of Alaska, we invite you to experience the wonders of getting there aboard Norwegian Pearl.
- Her chic bowling alley, rock climbing wall, 16 delicious dining options, 13 bars and lounges, casino, spa, pools, fitness center, The Haven Garden Villas and so much more make this Jewel Class cruise ship a destination of her own.
Best deals on all future Spirit sailings
- Sailing the Mediterranean year-round, Norwegian Spirit is all about traveling in style.
- While at sea, check out the Tivoli Pool, four outdoor hot tubs, and, for the kids, Buccaneer’s Wet & Wild. And that’s just the beginning – you can also enjoy the 14 dining options, 10 bars and lounges, Maharajah’s Casino and the Roman Spa & Fitness Center.
- Run a mile 12 decks high on a state-of-the-art treadmill fronted by floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Offers unique 9-day sailings to the exotic Canary Islands during the winter months
Best deals on all future Star sailings
- Norwegian Star blends the relaxed Freestyle Cruising concept with island time of the Caribbean with weekly departures from New Orleans.
- In the summer of 2013 Norwegian Star will cross the Atlantic to begin 9-day round-trip cruises to the Baltic capitals from Copenhagen, Denmark.
- In the fall of 2013 the Star will be making 14-day Trans Canal sailings from Los Angeles and Miami.
- On board she features 14 delicious dining options, 9 bars and lounges, a sprawling spa, an always-exciting casino, plus tons of fun for kids of every age.
- Second City® comedy troupe, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a sports court, bars and lounges of all kinds, pools, hot tubs, kid’s centers, teen discos and more are all on board and included in your cruise fare.
- Watch the sun go down from 14 decks above the ocean at the open-air Bier Garten.
Best deals on all future Sky sailings
- From the moment you step aboard, you’ll see that Norwegian Sky offers something for everyone. Your options are nearly limitless with 10 dining options, 11 bars and lounges, an onboard spa and a casino that has all of your favorite games and slots.
- The popular Norwegian Sky offers 3- and 4-day cruises year round to the Bahamas from Miami. And, if you decide to bring the kids, we'll keep them entertained all day, while you lounge by the pool, play in the casino, or enjoy dinner at one of many restaurants.
- Be a part of the ultimate happy hour, sailing out of Miami at 5 o’clock every Friday of the year.
- Catch a show nightly in the 1,000-seat Stardust Lounge.
- Dine in Le Bistro, with delicious French cuisine – every table has an ocean view.
Note - the cruise rates are so low on the Sky, there is not enough commission there to proe a discount. So, there is no need to call us when booking a cabin on any Sky sailing - you may book it directly on our website.
Proof of Military ID is required to take advantage of Norwegian Military Discounts. Your eligibility must be verified at the time of booking. Verification documents include one of the following: