TODAY’s TOP FIVE most AFFORDABLE cruises to Ireland and Iceland are….keep scrolling down just a tad.
What ports are considered Fjords?
Flamm, Geiranger, Hellesylt, Olden and Stavanger are the most quintessentially Fjordy.
Be sure you choose a cruise that has at least 2 of those as ports.
Some of the ports are just nice towns with beautiful nature…but they are not right at Fjords.
Want to see only the Fjord cruises going out over Summer Break, so your kids can go?
Ireland & Iceland cruises in 2022 and 2023 with military discounts applied.
NOTE: Cruises to Ireland and Iceland are all longer than 7 days since it takes so long to get all the way up there and back.
Icelandic ports include: Reykjavik, Isafjordur, Grundarfjordur, Seydisfjordur, Djupivogur, and Akureyri.
Search all 2022 cruises to Ireland and Iceland for military discounts
By departure port:
All 2022 Iceland, Ireland cruises and all 2023.
Atlantic Coastal and British Isle cruises are lumped together into one category because most cruises that go to an Atlantic Coastal port also go to a port that is technically in the British Isles.
Knowing which ports are located in which country will help you find what you’re looking for!
- Invergordon, Kirkwall, Greenock, Lerwick, Rosyth, Queensferry, Newcastle upon Tyne are in Scotland.
- Le Havre and Le Verdon are in France
- La Coruna and Viga are in Spain
- Bilbao, Cadiz, Basque Country, Spain
- Lisbon and Leixoes are in Portugal
- Harwich is in England
What are the Top Five most affordable cruises to Ireland and Iceland in 2022?
Actually, a bowl of soup in a gas station in Iceland costs $30 - so there's nothing affordable about Iceland.
But if you go by cruise, you won’t need to worry about the price of soup in a gas station, since the cruise ship is your hotel and restaurant.
NUMBER 1: Royal Caribbean, Jewel of the Seas, departing May 27 from Amsterdam, 12 days!!
2. MSC Orchestra, departing Hamburg May 29 - 11 days - 3 ports in Iceland.
3. Norwegian Star, August 25, from Reykjavik, ending in Southhampton, 10 days
4. Royal, Jewel, August 7, 12-days, roundtrip Amsterdam
5. Carnival, roundtrip from Dover, 12 days, July 10 on the Pride - BEST PRICE ON BALCONY!
Ok, let's do 6 - as this one is great too, MSC Orchestra, July 4, 11-days departing Hamburg.
AND, our prices include a military discount, making them below the cruise lines' lowest rates.