Ireland & Iceland
Iceland, Ireland, and Scotland are classified by the cruise lines as British Isles cruises.
Cruises to Ireland and Iceland are all longer than 7 days, since it takes so long to get all the way up there and back.
Icelandic ports include: Reykjavik, Isafjordur, Grundarfjordur, Seydisfjordur, Djupivogur, and Akureyri.
Ports in Ireland include: Belfast, Dublin, Cobh, Killybegs and Cork.
Atlantic Coastal and British Isle cruises are lumped together into one category because most cruises which go to an Atlantic Coastal port also go to a port which is technically in the British Isles.
Knowing which ports are located in which country will help you find what you’re looking for!
- Invergordon, Kirkwall, Greenock, Lerwick, Rosyth, Queensferry, NewCastle upon Tyne are in Scotland.
- Le Havre and Le Verdon are in France
- La Coruna and Viga are in Spain
- Bilbao, Cadiz, Basque Country, Spain
- Lisbon and Leixoes are in Portugal
- Harwich is in England
All cruises to the Fjords / and Iceland and Ireland that are currently scheduled for 2019, can be found here.