We Found the Top 10 Most Affordable Cruises to Ireland & Iceland
Iceland, Ireland, and Scotland are classified by the cruise lines as British Isles cruises.
Cruises to Ireland and Iceland are all longer than 7 days, since it takes so long to get all the way up there and back.
Icelandic ports include: Reykjavik, Isafjordur, Grundarfjordur, Seydisfjordur, Djupivogur, and Akureyri.
Below are the 10 most affordable, and shortest, cruises to Iceland in 2018:
- MSC Meraviglia, 11 days, June 14, May 20, (May 10 for 21 days!), June 24, July 29
- Celebrity Eclipse from Dublin to Iceland, 10 days, on May 10, 28
- MSC Orchestra, 11 days, May 18, from Copenhagen or 19th from Warnemunde
- Norwegian Jade, May 25 and Sept 3, 14 days, from Southampton (and July 1)
- Cunard, Queen Victoria, June 24, 14-day from Hamburg on June 24, from Southampton on June 22.
- Costa Mediterranean, July 21, 14 day, June 19, June 18
- Holland Prinsendam, August 19, 14-days
- Cunard, Queen Elizabeth, August 10, 14-days from Southampton
- Holland Koningsdam, August 5, 14 days from Amsterdam
- Holland Zuiderdam, July 31, 14-days from Copenhagen
Ports in Ireland include: Belfast, Dublin, Cobh, Killybegs and Cork.
Here’s a list of the shortest and most affordable cruises to Ireland in 2018:
- Royal Caribbean, Brilliance, May 15, June 21, July 27
- MSC Meraviglia, April 29, 11-days, August 23, 10 days
- Holland Zuiderdam, May 20, 14 days,
- Celebrity Eclipse, July 13, 12 days August 6
- Royal Princess, May 24, 12-days, June 17, May 12, June 5, June 29, August 4, 16
- Cunard, Queen Elizabeth, 14 days, departing July 13 and July 15
Atlantic Coastal and British Isle cruises are lumped together into one category because most cruises which go to an Atlantic Coastal port also go to a port which is technically in the British Isles.
Knowing which ports are located in which country will help you find what you’re looking for!
- Invergordon, Kirkwall, Greenock, Lerwick, Rosyth, Queensferry, NewCastle upon Tyne are in Scotland.
- Le Havre and Le Verdon are in France
- La Coruna and Viga are in Spain
- Bilbao, Cadiz, Basque Country, Spain
- Lisbon and Leixoes are in Portugal
- Harwich is in England
All cruises to the Fjords / and Iceland and Ireland that are currently scheduled for 2019, can be found here.