Carnival's Military Discount Program
We love Carnival because they offer military discounts on more of their cruise sailings than any other cruise line.
Even when Carnival does not offer a military discount, WE DO!
So you'll usually get a DOUBLE DISCOUNT when you book a Carnival cruise with Military Cruise Deals.
But remember - the prices shown on line do not include the additional discount from us.
To make sure that the rate you find online is the lowest available to you and to get our additional discount applied, call us! 1-866-9-Military (1-866-964-5482)
Be sure to tell the agent that you or a family member is a member of the Armed Forces. (American or Canadian)
If Carnival is offering their own military rate, you will get that rate for as many cabins as they allow. Even if no military discount is offered by Carnival, we will apply our military discount to the other cabins.
How much is Carnival's military discount?
Carnival's military discount is often $25 to $250 per person less than the rate available to civilians. So military folks can really save a lot of money if they can book those cruises when the military discount is available.
Carnival only applies a military discount to select cruises, not all cruises all the time. So their military discounts can appear and disappear without warning!
How many cabins can be booked at Carnival's military discounted rate?
Carnival only allows their discounted military rate to be applied to the single cruise cabin which contains the member of the military.
Who qualifies for Carnival's military discount?
The Military promotion is available to the following members of the United States Military and Canadian National Defense. The Military Personnel is permitted to book one cabin as long as he/she is traveling in the cabin.
- Active Personnel (U.S / Canadian)
- Spouses of active Military personnel called to active duty or stationed overseas will be eligible to book one cabin as long as the eligible spouse is occupying this cabin. The spouse must provide proof of eligibility by submitting a copy of the official military orders and/or duties documentation and proof of marriage. Spouses include Same Gender Union Partner (in states/provinces where legal).
- Reserve Personnel (U.S / Canadian)
- Active Cadets (U.S / Canadian)
- U.S Coast Guard Personnel (U.S)
- National Guard (U.S): Active Member / Retired Member / Honorably Discharged Member
- Uniformed members of the USPHS, United States Public Health Services (U.S)
- Retired Personnel (U.S / Canadian)
- Veterans (U.S), defined as: Individuals who have actively served in the Military for at least two years or during a wartime period and have been honorably discharged.
- Veterans (Canadian), defined as: Individuals who have actively served in the Military for at least ten years or during a wartime period and have been honorably discharged.
- Spouse of deceased personnel (active/retired) and veterans (U.S / Canadian)
- The widow/widower of the deceased personnel, (whether the deceased personnel was active or retired), may book one cabin as long as the eligible spouse is occupying this cabin. The spouse must provide proof of eligibility by submitting a copy of the death certificate and the DD214/DD256 (NDI 75 for Canadians)
- The widow/widower of the deceased veteran may book one cabin as long as the eligible spouse is occupying this cabin. The spouse must provide proof of eligibility by submitting a copy of proof of honorable discharge (DD256/DD214) (NDI 75 for Canadians) and a death certificate.
- The following personnel are NOT entitled to the Military promotion:
- Dishonorable Discharged personnel
- Delayed Entry Program: Military personnel in a Delayed Entry Program are not eligible until period of active duty.
- Employees of the Department of Defense (civilian personnel)
- Dependant children of any age of the Military personnel
- Auxiliary personnel
- Non-United States Military / Non-Canadian National Defense
- Merchant Marines
Proof of Eligibility:
Proof of Military ID is required to take advantage of Carnival's Military Discounts. Your eligibility must be verified at the time of booking. Verification documents include one of the following:
- Copy of Enlistment Papers and a Photo ID
- Photocopy of Military ID or current LES with personal info blackened out
- Copy of Military Retirement Papers (DD-214) or current LES
- These verification documents must be presented within 72 hours of booking your cruise vacation. Dependant ID's do not qualify.