Want to save money on your cruise? Click here to watch a video
If you're looking for a military discount on the price of your cruise, you've come to the right place!
- Active, retired, discharged military all qualify! British forces qualify on NCL, RCCL, Celebrity and MSC cruises.
- We add an EXTRA military discount IN ADDITION to any discount offered by the cruise lines.
- That means you get a DOUBLE DISCOUNT when you book your cruise with us!
- Don't let your friends and family pay full price either! Call us to ask about our civilian discounts.
- We are the ONLY website that will continually monitor your booking and look for lower rates after you book!
- Click here for todays top ten cruise deals!
Search the best military cruise discounts by cruise line:
Here's even MORE reasons why military folks like you should book your cruise with Military Cruise Deals:
- We apply our military discount to all cabins that contain any friends and family of military personnel - so your whole group gets our discount!
- If the price of your cruise comes down, we’ll get you the lower rate or the difference in the form of onboard credits or upgrades. This applies only until the final payment date. After final payment date, most cruise lines will not adjust the rates or provide onboard credit but may offer an upgrade at their discretion.
- You’ll pay the lowest possible rate - lower than if you’d booked with the cruise line directly, on-base agencies, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, or VacationsToGo. (so-called "Fast Deals" are the same price as the cruise lines price!)
- We help you save even more money on travel insurance and shore excursions.
- We never charge booking or cancellation fees on any kind!
- We’re always available by phone - so you can get excellent customer service from a cruise expert every day of the week! We aren't just order-takers. We are experienced cruise travel agents!
How to book a cruise at the discounted military rate:
You may book directly here on our website. Our cruise search engine is configured to reveal the cruises with the lowest military discounted rate. However, there will likely be additional discounts and benefits to we can provide only if you book with us over the phone.
So, to confirm that the rate shown online was the lowest rate available to you and to get our additional discount applied, we strongly suggest that you call us at 1-866-9-MILITARY (866-964-5482) to book the cruise with you over the phone.
Be sure to tell the agent that you or a family member is part of the Armed Forces. We will then help you find the right cruise for you at the very best price.
If the cruise line is offering their own military rate, you will get that rate for as many cabins as they allow. Even if no military discount is offered by the cruise line, we will apply our military discount to the other cabins. If you already booked with the cruise line directly before you found us, call us anyway. We might be able to get a discount applied for you.
Don't miss out on the best military discounts and deals that happen when you're not looking! Make sure you click here to receive our Military Cruise Specials newsletter.
Every day we look for the very best military discounts and special offers so you don't have to!
The really amazing, once-a-year-type deals are usually offered without notice and new last-minute deals pop up every day.
Instead of checking back on our website everyday to see what those deals are, get an email notification of all deals and offers as soon as they're offered.
Click here to sign up. All we need is your best email address. Don’t worry: we’ll never sell or share your information. We appreciate and protect our customers!
This is how we save you money even after your cruise is booked and paid for...
Imagine if your travel agent called you and said, "I've been keeping an eye on the price of the cruise we booked you on. This morning the cruise line lowered the price of your cabin category by $200 per person, and I was able to re-fare it to that new lower rate. So, I just wanted to let you know that your balance due is now $400 less. Which means, you’ll be charged $400 less at the time of final payment. That's all. Have a nice day."
Or, "I checked on your cruise status today and there was a free-upgrade offer available, so I can get you moved up from deck 6 to deck 10 if you'd like? Or an ocean view cabin up to a balcony for free.”
We make phone calls like that on a regular basis, because - even after our clients book with us - we’re always on the lookout for ways they can get more and pay less.
Between the time you book your cruise and your cruise sails, we monitor the cruise line's rate, and if we notice that it becomes less than what you paid, we contact the cruise line and request that they re-fare your cruise to the new lower rate, upgrade you to a higher category, or provide an on-board credit for the difference. If you notice before we do, call us!
Who qualifies for our military discount?
Our cruise discounts apply to all active, retired and honorably discharged military personnel - AND their friends and family! The cruise lines all have different rules on who qualifies for their military rate. In general, the cruise lines will only allow the military discount to be applied to the cabin which contains the member of the military.
Spouses/dependents do not qualify for the cruise lines military rate unless their military partner is in the cabin, deceased or deployed. However - all spouses, dependents, family and friends DO QUALIFY for the military discount from Military Cruise Deals!
To read the military discount policy for each cruise line and see all their current best military cruise deals, click on the links below.
*If the price of the cruise fare is less than $300, there may not be enough commission for us to share in the form of a discount to you. In that case, we will provide a military discount on the price of travel insurance.